With the SAP Business One mobile app for iPhone and iPad you can process approval requests, view
reports and business content, manage business partner data, monitor sales opportunities, and much
- Approvals and alerts – Get alerts on specific events – such as deviations from approved
discounts, prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits – and view approval requests waiting for
your immediate action. Drill into the relevant content or metric before making your decision.
- Reports – Refer to built-in reports created with SAP Crystal Reports software, version for the
SAP Business One application, that present key information about your business. Add your own
customized reports to the app and easily share them via e-mail.
- Business partners – Access and manage business partners’ information including addresses,
phone numbers, and contact details; view historical activities and special prices; create new
business partners and new activities; and contact or locate partners.
- Inventory – Monitor inventory levels and access detailed information about your products,
including purchasing and sales price, available quantity, product specifications, and pictures.
- Sales documents – Create, view, and search for sales quotations, sales orders, and sales
- Dashboards – View predefined dashboards (sales analysis, cash flow, and purchase
quotations) in normal and full-screen mode and share them via e-mail.
- Service – Process and close service calls, create and view solutions, and look up related
service calls from service contracts or customer equipment cards.
- Help – Display either a standard or a customer-specific help document.
To view and download click on the below link :